At Interiored.co.uk, we try to cover topics related to Interior and Exterior design. You can like us on Facebook for the latest interior design ideas. We are inviting the guests to post on Interiored.co.uk on behalf of us. Contact us at [email protected].
Here are the writing guidelines:
1. Uniqueness of article: Your article must be unique. We don’t allow copy-paste articles and posting other’s content on Exteriored.com. So make sure that your article is unique. For uniqueness, you can use Copyscape.com. All articles will be approved before checking with Copyscape and the articles found copy-pasted will be deleted without any warning or alerts.
Your article must contain 700+ words in order to be published.
2. Check for spelling mistakes: Please Check your article for any spelling mistakes. The articles found with so many spelling mistakes will be removed or will be edited by Interiored.co.uk Owners.
3. All submitted articles will be under Interiored.co.uk Copyrights: You must agree that you will not distribute or post any article that is submitted by you to us. once published the submitted article can’t be removed and can’t be republished on other sites without any permissions of Interiored.co.uk Owners.
4. No links to Illegal sites, No Affiliate links: You are not allowed to submit articles with illegal links. Illegal here means anything related to porn, gambling, warez etc. You are not allowed to promote your articles with affiliate links.
5. No self-promoting articles and articles must be in the English language: Your articles must not be self-promoting and we only accept English language articles.
6. Add proper tags to the articles. 5 tags are recommended (don’t add tags promoting your product or website)
7. Add images in your articles while submitting by registering at Interiored.co.uk. The best idea is: first save the images with the proper title on your computer and then upload that image to your article by filling in all the image attributes like alt, caption etc. Add images in full-size only. (Avoid adding direct images from Flickr, Pinterest etc as we love images uploaded to Interiored.co.uk servers only)
8. Other edits: Some other edits may also make your post beautiful. While adding an external link to your posts, tick the ‘open in new window’ radio button. Please note that doing this will not add any no follow to your posts.
Please follow the above guidelines to avoid any rejection of content by the Interiored.co.uk administrators.
How to submit?
You can contact us at [email protected] for further queries.